L3-3 Schematics

Brand name believed to be KALIBR.

L3-3 Schematics

Postby vbencic » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello,

Some years ago, I have bought an L3-3.It is in pretty good shape and it is working fine. I encountered minor problems but these were quickly solved. These problems lead me to search for schematics. I have found different versions of it but none is corresponding to my tube tester. The closest partial schematics I found is the one reported by Jac in his report on L3-3 (see http://www.jacmusic.com/Tube-testers/L3/Calibration/Meter/r43.jpg). I would like to know if someone has this version of schematics or can tell me where to find it or to buy it.

Thank you in advance.
Vlatko
vbencic

Re: L3-3 Schematics

Postby Admin19 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello,

actually there are two full schematics on the website.

Here are the direct links.

http://jacmusic.com/Tube-testers/L3/Sch ... llsize.jpg

http://jacmusic.com/Tube-testers/L3/Sch ... m-L3-3.jpg

This is all I have. You probably get along with those, though you may find some variations with SOME parts of the schematics, the rest is probably the same.

==>> So if this is incomplete for you, please write so here, I hope somebody can give the required version.
Admin19
Site Admin

Postby vbencic » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I analyzed the 2 schematics but the main differences I see between my tester and the schematics are :
1) S1 is composed of 3 wafers instead of 4
2) S2 is composed of 4 wafers instead of 5
3) I have a R43 for measurement corrections
4) I have D15 and D16 instead of D21 and D22

I read Marc Michalzik's repair manual and, if I understood it correctly (I understand partially German), it seems he also has a tester like the one I have (see Chapter 23.2 Schaltplan - Die Erlösung). Maybe, he has the schematics I am searching for. So, if he reads this topic, he can always contact me.

For info, my tube tester is from 1973.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Vlatko.
vbencic

Postby marc » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

The schematics that finally turned out to fit to MY L3-3 originally came from Algra Funkarchiv, as I was told. I guess they still are available for 15Eur. (This is the resason why I cannot post it, I don't want to get into trouble with the Algra owners). But maybe this info is nevertheless helpful for you.
marc

Postby vbencic » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 am

Hello Marc,

I understand your point of a view. No problem. The information you gave me is very helpful.
I just sent an e-mail to them for requesting more information.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Vlatko.
vbencic

There is no copyright on a manual!

Postby Admin19 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Copyright on all equipment schematics is very limited. First, the laws in many countries say, the manufacturer is OBLIGED to hand out schematics to owners. So the hide-and-seek game by many manufacturers is mostly illegal. Instead of that, they MUST give you the manual at self costs. Next is, official product manuals are regarded public domain, for private persons. So nobody can attack you for making a private copy.

One BIG remark about companies, like Algra Funkarchiv, who sell copied manuals.

I always see this misunderstanding, any fool can pick from the internet what he likes, then edit this, and get copyrights on his "work". This is a big mistake. So, by editing somebody elses work, worst case you do something illegal, but in no way you can claim copyrights on "your work" yourself. So even if you spend days or weeks to scan the original documents, and even if you have really made a big contribution with failures correction and adding useful information. The thing is: You can get no copyright, by changing something which was not yours

Recently, we had a few politicians in Germany who had to learn that the hard way, and their doctor's title was taken away because of that. They thought by copying pieces of text, out of a larger document, then edit these little pieces, it was not a copy any more. They tried everything, and sure they have contacts in hightest places. The result was: They all lost their case.

So if a company sells you an edited, changed, improved, or whatever manual: They have no copyright on the "work" they did.
Admin19
Site Admin

Postby Timofey » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Attachments
L3-3_Kalibr-OCR-bckgr_1.jpg
L3-3_Kalibr-OCR-bckgr_1.jpg (194.39 KiB) Viewed 8834 times
Timofey

Postby g.ciccio » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 pm

I have three schematics of L3-3:one for testers of 1973-1976 year,one for testers of 1983 year,and one for tester of 1986 year.
g.ciccio

Postby Jac » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:34 pm

@ g.cicco. Then please post the schematics here.
Jac

Postby g.ciccio » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:28 pm

g.ciccio wrote:I have three schematics of L3-3:one for testers of 1973-1976 year,one for testers of 1983 year,and one for tester of 1986 year.
Jac wrote:@ g.cicco. Then please post the schematics here.
g.ciccio

Next

Return to L3-3 and others