VV 300b

(General) Forum about other items than listed below

VV 300b

Postby skiroe » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:47 pm

I would like some clarification on this pair of tubes that seem to be later VAIC 300b.. The confusion to me is they are id'ed as VV300b on the tube base which I take that to mean VAIC Valve but they are in a KR tube boxes and one tube has MADE IN CZECH Republic by KR. I will upload pic if it works. NO labels on the glass. Well constructed and heavy glass. VV300b on the base . There is a stamped metal ID tag inside the tube on a support rod with # 5509 . The other tube has similar number. Would that be its manufacturing number of tubes made or something else? Thanks for any info you can provide. Maybe when KR took over production these tubes then belonged to KR but were from the last of VAIC stock? I cant quite recall the the entire history from Jac's info on VAIC but thought it might have been that KR took over. tried to upload pic and it would not.
skiroe

Re: VV 300b

Postby J. Leven » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 am

Hi,
over: upload attachment ,you can load the picture *.jpg .
J. Leven

Re: VV 300b

Postby skiroe » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 am

I was unable to load pic from my I photo last time I was here. the pic was uploading and then this forum settings would not accept it. And actually there is no attachment button on this page now as I write this again or I would try again. There was an attachment button the last time I was here. And the home page of this forum did not even have a "forgot your password " button! luckily , I was entering my password incorrectly and managed to get that right. I would like to know if KR actually made these early tubes. Perhaps if jac could take a look at what I wrote , I'm sure he can shed some light without actually seeing the tube. Thanks
skiroe

Return to HiFi Equipment Forum